- Juris Doctorate in American Law (San Francisco)
- University Diploma: In house French Legal Practice from the Institute of Business Law (IDA)
- Masters II in French Business & Tax Law from IDA
Member of the Bar since 2000 and the California Bar since 1988
Within the practice, deals particularly with advice and Litigation in matters concerning:
- International business
- Litigation, advice for international civil service employees
- Installation of foreign companies in France
- Commercial leases, contracts
- Corporate law
- Assistance with foreigners and their diverse legal problems in France
- Member of the International Commission of the Bar of Marseille.
- Lecturer and Co-Responsible for the International Litigation Option in the LLM, including the Vis Moot Program at the Institute of Business Law, University Aix-Marseille since the 15th Moot.
- Founding Board Member of the Mediterranean Anglo-American Business Network - MAABN, representing AmCham and FBCCI in Marseille-Provence.
- Arbitrator with the Arbitral Tribunal of Barcelona, the Vienna International Arbitral Centre, and the Centre of Mediation and Arbitation of Paris.