Blandine PalisseBlandine Palisse, holder of a master 1 "judicial careers" and a master 2 "law and political science", was sworn in, in 2017 and has been practicing since then at RR&A. She works alongside Sylvie Rueda-Samat in the employment and commercial areas.
Trained in management, she is also office manager since September 1, 2020.
FIELDS OF INTERVENTION
- Labor and social security law
- Commercial and business litigation
- RR&A since 2017
- 2017, International School in Washington D.C. (EF Education First)
- 2017, Bar Exam (EDA du SUD EST)
- 2013, Master 2 (Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University)
- 2012, Master 1 (University of Avignon)
- English (Professional level)
- A wicked forehand