Sylvie Rueda-SamatSylvie Rueda-Samat is a partner at RR&A. Her practice focuses on commercial and employment law.
After joining RINGLE-ROY-ORSONI RINGLE in 1999, she joined the firm in 2001 as an associate and became a founding partner of SELARL RINGLE ROY & ASSOCIES in 2007.
She manages the firm's commercial and employment divisions.
She mainly advises and litigates in corporate and commercial matters and employment and social security law. She has been handling automobile distribution disputes for nearly 20 years.
Sylvie is involved in the life of the companies she assists, advising and assisting local small and medium size companies, national companies and groups in commercial and employment issues they encounter.
She is a partner in the labor law network JSA and an active member of the association Droit et Commerce.
She regularly conducts training sessions within JSA and the Bar Training School. As an ISO 9001 quality auditor and the firm's quality manager, Sylvie masters the quality issues of companies and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
FIELDS OF INTERVENTION
- Commercial and business litigation
- Employment and social security law
- Automobile distribution disputes
- RR&A since 1999
- Member of the Bar
- DEA option in Business Law (Institute of Business Law, AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY)
- Master's degree in Business Law, Taxation and Accounting (Institute of Business Law, AIX- MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY)
- DESS in International Business Law (Institute of Business Law, AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY)
- DJCE (Institute of Business Law, AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY)
- Car mechanics are no secret for her!